JB Apologizes | Syracusefan.com

JB Apologizes

Wow something tells me the new Chancellor told JB be more contrite until the NCAA report is released. I have seen JB do that before after a PC.

Thought this might happen and agree given the sensitive timing with the NCAA, that it was done at the behest of the Chancellor.

This creates an interesting Catch 22 for people who agree with JB under all circumstances.

If you agree with him for apologizing, then you acknowledge that he was wrong to treat the reporter that way.

If you don't think he should have apologized, then you disagree with his judgement to apologize.

This creates an interesting Catch 22 for people who agree with JB under all circumstances.

If you agree with him for apologizing, then you acknowledge that he was wrong to treat the reporter that way.

If you don't think he should have apologized, then you disagree with his judgement to apologize.

No i think this was all preplanned. He knew going into it he would have to apologize. It wasnt a genuine apology. Therefore, jb is still always right.

JB should not do an after game presser. I think he is still wound up from the game and he has a tendency to speak before he thinks. How many times has he been "ripped" for his scathing comments about players during pressers then make more understanding comments during his Thursday show.

The words you hear immediately after the fact are more likely to be an expression of genuine feeling. Not thought...feeling.

He should apologize for saying he's "proud" of what he's done.
With NCAA sanctions looming?
Are you kidding?

His comments are tantamount to taunting them.
If the NCAA comes down especially hard the finger gets pointed at the coach.

JB should not do an after game presser. I think he is still wound up from the game and he has a tendency to speak before he thinks. How many times has he been "ripped" for his scathing comments about players during pressers then make more understanding comments during his Thursday show.

He should pull a Herb Brooks and send Hopkins to all the post game PCs from now on.

Didn't he end up apologizing to Donna Ditota for calling her incompetent several years ago?

He should pull a Herb Brooks and send Hopkins to all the post game PCs from now on.
Send Gerry, instead. Let Gerry start a presser by letting people know that "Syracuse basketball wouldn't have won 100 f***ing games without Jim Boeheim. Not 100."

The words you hear immediately after the fact are more likely to be an expression of genuine feeling. Not thought...feeling.

Are you kidding?

Tina Fey eyeroll.gif

Glad to see that he apologized but his negativity in press conferences are way to predictable and frequent. He hires someone to write his books, he should do the same with someone to help with his public speaking and anger management.

Are you kidding?

Oh please. He's not taunting them. That's how Boeheim genuinely feels and that's a good thing. He should be proud of what he's done and what they do. Most of us know that this NCAA public shaming ritual is a bunch of bullcrap.

For the record I don't think Boeheim should have cursed in his press conference. I'm perfectly fine with what he said, just not how he said it. But JB is an emotional guy for better or worse.

And I don't think this Pittsburgh writer deserved an apology at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom