• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poll choice...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

orangemass

All American
Did anyone catch the JB bolo punch after Triche hit the second consecutive 3 from deep? I think hop has a few more years to wait... JB isn't that close to hanging them up... He's as emotionally invested as ever...

I was too distracted by Triche's primal scream. Loved the intensity out of him there.

Did anyone catch the JB bolo punch after Triche hit the second consecutive 3 from deep? I think hop has a few more years to wait... JB isn't that close to hanging them up... He's as emotionally invested as ever...

Nice to see the emotion. Anybody catch K at the end of the Duke game the other night? WAY out of character fist pumps/energy from him. The old guys are raising the emotional bar.

Another JB moment from last night, him showing Keita how he should have caught that ball... Looked like a football receiver... Looked a bit awkward and I'm sure BMK was like it's easy to catch air like that but that ball was humming... Still found it humorous

It's probably what makes JB and Coach K great. Others lose the intensity and hang it up or just hang on. The er JB gets, the better he gets. People on the board were calling for his head a few years ago, don't hear that nonesense anymore.

My favorite is when someone makes an unbelievably bone-headed play, and Boeheim grimaces and stares at the player while sending him the "you are a joke" beam. So subtle, yet so much powerful than screaming at the player. Makes the player likely feel like a dog who was just yelled at.

boe.g4.jpg

Another JB moment from last night, him showing Keita how he should have caught that ball... Looked like a football receiver... Looked a bit awkward and I'm sure BMK was like it's easy to catch air like that but that ball was humming... Still found it humorous

Yeah. At first it wasn't clear what he was doing or who he was talking to. He was just doing these contorted Ricky-Bobby-in-an-interview hand gestures.

My favorite is when someone makes an unbelievably bone-headed play, and Boeheim grimaces and stares at the player while sending him the "you are a joke" beam. So subtle, yet so much powerful than screaming at the player. Makes the player likely feel like a dog who was just yelled at.

boe.g4.jpg

Good point. The best teachers can make you feel like the most insignificant grain of sand with just a look or a pause. I had a teacher who would just stop teaching and stare - you could suddenly hear the sound of a pin dropping, total silence - then she'd just resume without ever saying a word. Everyone knew. We all wondered what would happen if she ever did yell. Some teachers just have that special gift, aura, command or whatever it is.

That being said I do think JB can be more vocal at times.