jb can | Syracusefan.com

jb can

igor

2nd String
poo pooh it all, he wants, but one thing he can do is ease up on Roberson. I worked with young people most of my life.n his approach to Roberson isn't working. it didn't work with etan Thomas and others too. roberson was better when coaching wasn't involved. a real coach still could make a deep run. this point guard needs nurturing not ignoring. earn you're 2 million and stop reading your press clippings.

poo pooh it all, he wants, but one thing he can do is ease up on Roberson. I worked with young people most of my life.n his approach to Roberson isn't working. it didn't work with etan Thomas and others too. roberson was better when coaching wasn't involved. a real coach still could make a deep run. this point guard needs nurturing not ignoring. earn you're 2 million and stop reading your press clippings.

Agree with two things. He was probably too hard on Roberson and may be continuing to be too hard on him and I thought Joseph looked absolutely atrocious at times last night and thought JB should have yanked him a couple of times, yet he didn't. It's hard to understand the differences in the way that he handles the players, but then again I don't know the players, their personalities and what they show or don't show in practice.

Last edited:
From the title of the thread< I thought for sure it was going to continues "retire now."