JB cincy presser | Syracusefan.com

JB cincy presser

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
maybe it was mentioned here and i missed it, but he said that triche will be a 1st round draft pick. does he know something we dont know?

Said he sees him as a first round pick but he has to believe it and want it . . . . . Or something to that nature.

I think his point was that Brandon is the only thing stopping Brandon from being as good as he can be which is 1st round nba pick good.

I love that. I really think that over the years JB has become very good at handling the psychology of coaching. He seems to understand when players need to be lifted up, like Triche, and when they need to be broken down, like Dion, and also when to use the media to send the message publicly and when to do it privately. Reminds me of Phil Jackson.

Brandon is getting to the basket this year just as good as dion did last year, so yeah I could see it.

Brandon is getting to the basket this year just as good as dion did last year, so yeah I could see it.
BT is also a better shooter than Dion, but has nowhere near the confidence. Triche's main issue (besides confidence) is he isn't very quick. He has the strength to be an NBA guard, but at 6'4 he's a tweener between PG/SG and isn't quick enough to be either IMO; his handle isn't great and he's a meh passer.He might very well be the strongest player, pound for pound, in college basketball though.

I can't see him being a starter in the NBA in any circumstance honestly.

It certainly isn't confidence lately. I will say this, he looked pretty quick when he got the ball at half court and took it right to the basket and finished with his left hand. In my opinion, before this year while he is athletic, he just had poor body control. This year he seems to improved upon that. Very few guys can take their man off the dribble in college. He is one of them. I think he's going to have a monster second half. Check. Out the highlights of the Louisville game. He destroyed siva with a nasty crossover and got right to the bucket.

Yeah, quietly he's become someone NBA teams can count on for solid minutes at the end of a rotation.

I don't think that means he will be drafted high. But a good tournament run should be enough to hear his name called.

If he was 2 inches shorter he wouldn't have a chance. Even if he was a better player and scored more. He's just tall enough that he'll get a chance.

Poor mans Steph Curry.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom