JB doing the rounds. Was just on Cowherd | Syracusefan.com

JB doing the rounds. Was just on Cowherd

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
Game that sticks out - 6 over time game.
900 seems like 9000 games

Colin puts us up there as one of the 10 teams that could win it all. JB says more than 10 can win it all.
Cant pick 2 of the final four teams this year.

Why are there so many teams this year who have a shot?
More good players, the great players have all gone. Great players leave. Says this year there isnt anyone you can look at and say "thats a great player" Used to be 3 or 4 great players, and one of those guys would win a championship. Davis, Melo. Now, alot of good players, no great players left.

Talked lakers - to much talent?
they dont fit,
2 big guys, hard fit, can they play D? they will score. If they could stop someone, they could win. Wont win the west.

Recruiting Melo, and how was your year with him
got him early, before he was a top 5 recruit. the year with Melo was a dream ride. One hicup the middle of the year. Team played well the whole year. Never fazed by big moments, wanted big monets. rises to challenge in big games. Hopes knicks have enough with him, to get him to that point.

Melo Personality- Great leader, players like him. wants to make big plays.

How long you gonna coach?
Still enjoys it, finite time to do this, getting closer to the end but said same thing 10 years ago

Game that sticks out - 6 over time game.
900 seems like 9000 games

Colin puts us up there as one of the 10 teams that could win it all. JB says more than 10 can win it all.
Cant pick 2 of the final four teams this year.

Why are there so many teams this year who have a shot?
More good players, the great players have all gone. Great players leave. Says this year there isnt anyone you can look at and say "thats a great player" Used to be 3 or 4 great players, and one of those guys would win a championship. Davis, Melo. Now, alot of good players, no great players left.

Talked lakers - to much talent?
they dont fit,
2 big guys, hard fit, can they play D? they will score. If they could stop someone, they could win. Wont win the west.

Recruiting Melo, and how was your year with him
got him early, before he was a top 5 recruit. the year with Melo was a dream ride. One hicup the middle of the year. Team played well the whole year. Never fazed by big moments, wanted big monets. rises to challenge in big games. Hopes knicks have enough with him, to get him to that point.

Melo Personality- Great leader, players like him. wants to make big plays.

How long you gonna coach?
Still enjoys it, finite time to do this, getting closer to the end but said same thing 10 years ago
Man you got a lot of spare time,

LOL. Nah, just lucky I get away with putting off work to hang out with you guys all day

You mean drinking heavily, making snow angels, running around town in the dark (which is all day), and watching your snot turn to ice right before your eyes? That kind of work? ;)

You mean drinking heavily, making snow angels, running around town in the dark (which is all day), and watching your snot turn to ice right before your eyes? That kind of work? ;)

Thats about it, lol. I think we are back up to 5 hours of daylight tho!

By the way, it warmed up to 33 degrees the other day. Rained. Dropped down to 20, and now the doors on my truck wont open. Frozen shut.

By the way, it warmed up to 33 degrees the other day. Rained. Dropped down to 20, and now the doors on my truck wont open. Frozen shut.

Sounds great!

Pour hot water around the edges. That does the trick.

Pour hot water around the edges. That does the trick.

I got the drivers side open, after about 3 minutes of pulling. Im suprised the handle didnt break. I'm just gonna stick it in the garage for the night.

I feel like hot water would get the door open, but freeze instantly and I wouldnt be able to shut the door.

I got the drivers side open, after about 3 minutes of pulling. Im suprised the handle didnt break. I'm just gonna stick it in the garage for the night.

I feel like hot water would get the door open, but freeze instantly and I wouldnt be able to shut the door.

Back in college I spent the weekend at my girlfriend's house near Rochester. It was a Friday night, I think, and there was an awful ice storm. Power lines were down everywhere, there were trees crashing all over the place. Roads were impassable. My car had about a 3/4" layer of ice on it the following morning, maybe thicker in some spots. After chipping at the ice with a scraper for 10 minutes I said F it. I went and filled up a bucket with hot water and poured it along the seam on the driver's door. After three buckets I was able to break the shell and open the door. I turned the car on and ran the heat full blast for well over an hour...and there was still ice on parts of the car! It was crazy. I finally chipped it all off, but damn it took longer than I thought. The antenna was the best part. I lifted that off in one piece and had a cool, hollow icicle.

Back in college I spent the weekend at my girlfriend's house near Rochester. It was a Friday night, I think, and there was an awful ice storm. Power lines were down everywhere, there were trees crashing all over the place. Roads were impassable. My car had about a 3/4" layer of ice on it the following morning, maybe thicker in some spots. After chipping at the ice with a scraper for 10 minutes I said F it. I went and filled up a bucket with hot water and poured it along the seam on the driver's door. After three buckets I was able to break the shell and open the door. I turned the car on and ran the heat full blast for well over an hour...and there was still ice on parts of the car! It was crazy. I finally chipped it all off, but damn it took longer than I thought. The antenna was the best part. I lifted that off in one piece and had a cool, hollow icicle.

I posted a video on here last year of what happens when you throw hot water into the air at -40, Ill try to find it, its pretty crazy.

lol this isnt the video I posted, but it shows the same thing. Plus, this lady makes me laugh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom