JB-"Gotta go watch the Beatles" | Syracusefan.com

JB-"Gotta go watch the Beatles"

I'm not gotta lie, a decent amount of the entertainment from being an SU fan is derived from JB's comments. It's just not gonna be the same when he retires, even if the success continues.

Maybe Hopkins can start picking his nose, that would ease the transition.

Great way to end the press conference, and good move. There've been some killer performances on the Beatles tribute on CBS: Annie Lennox owned the room, as did Joe Walsh, Gary Clark Jr. and Dave Grohl. And whatta house band, including, among others, Kenny Aronoff on drums, Peter Frampton and Steve Lukather on guitar, and Don Was on bass.

Great way to end the press conference, and good move. There've been some killer performances on the Beatles tribute on CBS: Annie Lennox owned the room, as did Joe Walsh, Gary Clark Jr. and Dave Grohl. And whatta house band, including, among others, Kenny Aronoff on drums, Peter Frampton and Steve Lukather on guitar, and Don Was on bass.
Katy Perry on the other hand ... Oh Lord

Loved Stevie Wonder's funky version of We Can Work it Out. What a great show.

Is there a school out there that has two better coaches at its head basketball and football positions who give such awesome quotes?

Katy Perry on the other hand ... Oh Lord

as much as i may lose my man card for this, i thought katy perry was good last night.

and also respectful of the moment... wore a conservative look.

just my 2 cents

why do these tributes have to have two guitars soloing at the same time trampling all over each other? walsh and clark comes to mind. nobody does that with their own music and everyone does it to other people's

also john mayer is apparently homeless now

as much as i may lose my man card for this, i thought katy perry was good last night.

just my 2 cents

she looked like she was wearing Adele's dress. It was not her best performance either.

just my 2 cents

l_zpsd3510d82.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom