JB Great interview | Syracusefan.com

JB Great interview

The quality of the questions wasn't bad, but that guy's accent and voice I found difficult to listen to.

But it was a great interview as far as JB was concerned.

The quality of the questions wasn't bad, but that guy's accent and voice I found difficult to listen to.

But is was a great interview as far as JB was concerned.
Exactly

Great interview where the answers were better than the questions.

If I had to listen to that guy asking the questions for more than an hour my head would explode.
"An hour?" 30 seconds in and I can't stop laughing.
Apologies in advance, but I just can't stand southern accents on men. Texans, I can manage, but the rest, I just can't deal. Where's this guy from? His is a particularly egregious example.

Update: His name is... Dick Cox. I kid you not. Might be from South Carolina. His LinkedIn page says he speaks French. I'd pay five American dollars to hear that.

Last edited:
Apologies in advance, but I just can't stand southern accents on men. Texans, I can manage, but the rest, I just can't deal. Where's this guy from? His is a particularly egregious example.

Update: His name is... Dick Cox. I kid you not. Might be from South Carolina. His LinkedIn page says he speaks French. I'd pay five American dollars to hear that.
Is beyond hilarious it was funny in the beginning and now with this reply it becomes a whole another level

But it was a great interview as far as JB was concerned.
You would not have enjoyed living in North Carolina, methinks :)

lol. Great post, Zelda. I was shaking my head too.

Was that ACC media Day? it's the first I've heard of a bad plane trip down there. I hope it was OK on the way back.

Maybe it's a gal thang but I find southern accents charming for both genders.

Maybe it's a gal thang but I find southern accents charming for both genders.
I like Jimmy Carter and Jed Clampett! [And Andy Griffith, and James Carville, and Foghorn Leghorn...]

Last edited:
Same here. Sort of endearing. I get a little kick out of it, too. Not sure why it should bother anybody, frankly.
Unless they say "Bless your heart." Then you may be in trouble!

Same here. Sort of endearing. I get a little kick out of it, too. Not sure why it should bother anybody, frankly.
I could explain, but don't want to get into a whole 'thing.'

I enjoy the southern accent. Brings back memories of moving to Georgia from Syracuse in 6th grade and how many times I wondered to myself "What the hell is this person saying to me?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom