JB killing it this morning on Fox Business | Syracusefan.com

JB killing it this morning on Fox Business

im4cuse

2nd String
Promoting the book. Host Stuart Varney says, "my producers told me you're a crumudgeon and if I ask you a political question, you'll show it to me". Asks the question anyway about the election results and JB gives a solid answer, especially for a hoop coach. Mixes in some humor too. Says what's next for him is to host a business talk show on TV, cuz he heard "it's easy".
As noted many times, it's so interesting that he treats the local people doing their job like crap for the most part (especially if they ask tough questions) but he's so accommodating for national press (with a few notable exceptions like the ESPN incident).
Bottom line, he's a complex, interesting, at times thoughtful guy. Funny too: Varney called him "an institution" at syracuse, JB said either that "or in an institution".

Promoting the book. Host Stuart Varney says, "my producers told me you're a crumudgeon and if I ask you a political question, you'll show it to me". Asks the question anyway about the election results and JB gives a solid answer, especially for a hoop coach. Mixes in some humor too. Says what's next for him is to host a business talk show on TV, cuz he heard "it's easy".
As noted many times, it's so interesting that he treats the local people doing their job like crap for the most part (especially if they ask tough questions) but he's so accommodating for national press (with a few notable exceptions like the ESPN incident).
Bottom line, he's a complex, interesting, at times thoughtful guy. Funny too: Varney called him "an institution" at syracuse, JB said either that "or in an institution".
maybe JB is still mad at local press for previous probation coverage?

Promoting the book.

A nice job...articulate, thoughtful and interesting.

But why wouldn't he be accommodating?
Boeheim said it himself...he's there to sell a book.
And this interview may be even more friendly because his publisher, Harper-Collins, is owned by News Corp., parent of Fox Business News.

I do quarrel with the lack of thought put into his wardrobe and the background in SU's studio.
Gray jacket. Navy background.
Hate that color combination as it relates to basketball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom