JB moving forward.. | Syracusefan.com

JB moving forward..

Flacusian

All Conference
Now that Jimmy has been installed as our coach for the foreseeable future what if any changes do you see will become apparent this coming season now that the staff is structured differently ?

Last edited:
Different roles for the assistants since Hop moved on. I think we will see JB make a few more recruiting trips and that we will spread a bit if a wider net. It will good that last season behind the scenes tension are gone. Over all though I don't see JB changing his overall system that much. I think he may be a little more engaged and have to take care of some of the stuff Hop handled but all in all no huge changes.

Different roles for the assistants since Hop moved on. I think we will see JB make a few more recruiting trips and that we will spread a bit if a wider net. It will good that last season behind the scenes tension are gone. Over all though I don't see JB changing his overall system that much. I think he may be a little more engaged and have to take care of some of the stuff Hop handled but all in all no huge changes.
Didn't the USA basketball coaching staff change after this last Olympics? This will free up a lot of time for JB. More travel time available there too. And not SU assistant on that staff either.