JB on College sports radio on 900 | Syracusefan.com

JB on College sports radio on 900

Cuseregular

Hall of Fame
"I can't believe its been 50 years at one place, I try not to think about it because it can get pretty overwhelming"

This will never happen again. Like the emoting here on the national stage. Was this what he said in the presser?

"I can't believe its been 50 years at one place, I try not to think about it because it can get pretty overwhelming"

This will never happen again. Like the emoting here on the national stage. Was this what he said in the presser?
I heard him on Dan Patrick this AM (his segment will be on again about 3PM for those with DirecTV [Ch. 101]). Followed up on his gun control comments. Talked about the 900. And indicated that he has no intention of retiring any time soon.

Also, said that he thought the C7 were making the right choice breaking away.

I heard him on Dan Patrick this AM (his segment will be on again about 3PM for those with DirecTV [Ch. 101]). Followed up on his gun control comments. Talked about the 900. And indicated that he has no intention of retiring any time soon.

Also, said that he thought the C7 were making the right choice breaking away.
Dan Patrick
Jim Boeheim on conference realignment, greatest player in ‘Cuse history.
htEW80aCkRI

DP-Hr3_12-18-2012_stream.mp3

The Dan Patrick Radio Show - Hour 1 (12-17-2012)

At 14:40 Patricks sidekick, Paul mentions JB speaking up on an issue. Patrick spoke about various individuals who have done so. At the 16:18 mark DP starts to talk about JB again, he then plays JB's statement on guns and at 18:14 comments on it. At 19:40 JB is introduced.