JB on Dino | Syracusefan.com

JB on Dino

If you play his comments backwards you get "Hopgoman... Hopgoman... Hopgoman..."

I have no idea what it means. Just jibberish probably.
backwards it says this...'Hello, Luka...Congratulations. You have just discovered the secret message. Please send your answer to Old Pink, care of the Funny Farm, Chalfont...'

Everyman Jim Boeheim is not allowed to have anything to do with the Syracuse Orange basketball team at the moment but he can talk about the Syracuse Orange football team and that team's new head coach.

Boeheim knows better than to be too exacting about the new coach, the seventh to roam the Orange sidelines since he took over his own program, but he feels "very optimistic" about the Dino Babers Era.

"I was very impressed with his press conference," Boeheim said.

"I believe he brings something different," Boeheim said. "I think a unique playing style. I think it can be something that can be very beneficial. We're not going to overpower people. I think a different style will be interesting to watch. His personality was great. I'm very, very optimistic and excited about what he is going to bring to the table."

Pretty clear to me.

decoder.jpg

Everyman Jim Boeheim is not allowed to have anything to do with the Syracuse Orange basketball team at the moment but he can talk about the Syracuse Orange football team and that team's new head coach.

Boeheim knows better than to be too exacting about the new coach, the seventh to roam the Orange sidelines since he took over his own program, but he feels "very optimistic" about the Dino Babers Era.

"I was very impressed with his press conference," Boeheim said.

"I believe he brings something different," Boeheim said. "I think a unique playing style. I think it can be something that can be very beneficial. We're not going to overpower people. I think a different style will be interesting to watch. His personality was great. I'm very, very optimistic and excited about what he is going to bring to the table."

Pretty clear to me.

I wish I could like this more than once