JB On Doug Gottlieb Radio Show Today... | Syracusefan.com

JB On Doug Gottlieb Radio Show Today...

iommi

Living Legend
6:15 EST...should be interesting and get some reaction on this board. I'm not sure if I'd be allowed to show the link on-line but you can listen to it that way...

Oh man, Gottlieb is having JB on? HE HATES SYRACUSE!!!!!1!111!!!!!

Great the 20th gottleib thread since monday.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I thought this would be of interest...no?

Great the 20th gottleib thread since monday.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I would take 200 Gottlieb threads a day over "Dion is a fatty", "we need to lose and get MCW some time", "JB cant get past the Sweet 16", "Triche should quit", "we have no chance to win the NCAAs" posts...

I thought this would be of interest...no?
It is. I know my post wasn't a shot at you, I was just anticipating the people who would respond that every time Gottlieb takes a dump, he wipes his ass with orange paper.

This was not a newsworthy appearance... In summation:

*Started out talking about USF game. JB said...after a horrendous start, we went on maybe the best run he's seen: 26-0. But then USF went on their own 11-0 run, so you have to give them credit. We had a few good end of game performances from our vets and that has been a trend. He complimented USF and their PG and said they can go 2-1 and have a good shot to make the dance.

*They talked about Big East...JB referred to it as a strange year. He said ND is playing well...

*Doug brought up our rebounding woes...said we are 338th in offensive rebounding in nation...said but we're 27-1...JB caught him and said it's 28 (meaning wins)...That led to some confusion because Doug thought JB was saying "28" about our rebounding stats. JB mentioned that our turnover ratio offsets our rebounding problem. Also, repeated his mantra that it's tougher to rebound out of a zone...

*They wrapped with Juli and JB's charity work...foundation and Coaches vs. Cancer

*Basically, you'd learn nothing here and didn't hear anything from JB he hasn't said in his pressers and whatnot.

*I don't think JB ever mentioned a Cuse player by name and I don't think Doug did either.

So...no mention of any players being fatties?

The bigger the cushion the sweeter the pushin, thats what i say.

As Diamond Dave says..."Get off the fat dress and get on the mattress!"

More protection for my...well it rhymes with protection

The biggest Ass on this post is Doug G

My baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo, I'd like to sink her with my pink torpedo...

Sitting there in your hired tuxedo
You want to see my bacon torpedo

Motorhead...Eat The Rich...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors