JB on ESPNRadio/ESPNNews with Keyshawn, JWill & Max at 9:30 | Syracusefan.com

JB on ESPNRadio/ESPNNews with Keyshawn, JWill & Max at 9:30

It was a good segment, almost all about Coach K.

But he was asked about the succession plan.

He brought up Warren Buffett and said age isn't restrictive if you can still make decisions.

Buffett is 91, so he'll be here at least 14 more years.

(he did say he's close to the point of not doing it anymore).

He brought up Warren Buffett and said age isn't restrictive if you can still make decisions.

When was it on? I’ve had ESPNN on since 925 and haven’t seen it.

When was it on? I’ve had ESPNN on since 925 and haven’t seen it.

I went to the live stream on my laptop at 9:30 and it just popped on.

23:00 mark...

If JW made him say something about the plan in the manner he relayed it yesterday, that is a bad job by JW. That leaves JB twisting in the wind in these interviews.

if it's something they decided on together, I mean, doesn't seem the best way forward.

If it's something JB said on his own, I don't think he thought through what every media interview will be like going forward.

Again, unless there is an announcement that this was his last year or that next year will be his last year, this is going to get replayed over and over.

If JW made him say something about the plan in the manner he relayed it yesterday, that is a bad job by JW. That leaves JB twisting in the wind in these interviews.

if it's something they decided on together, I mean, doesn't seem the best way forward.

If it's something JB said on his own, I don't think he thought through what every media interview will be like going forward.

Again, unless there is an announcement that this was his last year or that next year will be his last year, this is going to get replayed over and over.
Hjs comments aren’t going to help alleviate the point of the does the AD care about fans frustration.

The only reason to say their is a plan is to protect recruiting.
Our recruiting isn’t exactly buzzing.

He wouldn’t retire in August that would be stupid.

Announcing that there is a plan but offering no detail on it will not quiet things down.

I am expecting some announcement shortly after the season is over to expand on this ironclad plan.

If nothing is said there will be more speculation and buzz. What will Red or Gmac say if they get tapped for an interview and someone asks "JB mentioned a plan, an ironclad plan, are you aware of this plan? Are you involved in the formulation and execution of this plan, and are you comfortable with this plan?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom