JB on PTI Wednesday | Syracusefan.com

JB on PTI Wednesday

He was on Golic & Wingo yesterday morning... I tried to bring it up on ESPN3 on the tube LN... fell asleep before he was on...

I watched the Golic/Wingo segment yesterday. It was very good. Golic started jokingly he was upset SU got in over ND since they beat us. JB highlighted our better OOC schedule and more quadrant one wins which he feels is what the committee wants to see. JB raved about Tony Bennet and how some of the criticism going his way is not justified - it is just one game.

He was good as always with Mike and Tony. Didn't really say anything new, but held out a chance we could win it all.

Missed it...what did I miss?
He gave it to wilbon and kormhriser a little talked about our good road wins and no bad losses getting us in. Said he likes offense but defense wins games
Said duke is the best team in the country but we have a chance to win it all. Said we were battle tested no pun intended.

I watched the Golic/Wingo segment yesterday. It was very good. Golic started jokingly he was upset SU got in over ND since they beat us. JB highlighted our better OOC schedule and more quadrant one wins which he feels is what the committee wants to see. JB raved about Tony Bennet and how some of the criticism going his way is not justified - it is just one game.
I loved hearing JAB telling the story about Syracuse being his preference over other places like Hawaii. I forget now who it was he was with when he basically said something similar to the following quote and they all just walked away as if in disgust or disbelief...”"Syracuse, New York, is like Hawaii for eight months of the year. The other four months, I don't care about the weather because we're playing basketball." That is why I love the man for who he is! Salt water runs through his veins with a distinct orange hue! He doesn’t just love SU. He loves where he was planted!

I loved hearing JAB telling the story about Syracuse being his preference over other places like Hawaii. I forget now who it was he was with when he basically said something similar to the following quote and they all just walked away as if in disgust or disbelief...”"Syracuse, New York, is like Hawaii for eight months of the year. The other four months, I don't care about the weather because we're playing basketball." That is why I love the man for who he is! Salt water runs through his veins with a distinct orange hue! He doesn’t just love SU. He loves where he was planted!
Believe it was to Pitino and his wife

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom