JB on Upon Further Review | Syracusefan.com

JB on Upon Further Review

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
I had people decide to have a pointless conversation in my office during the whole interview... anyone catch it?

I did hear that some non scholly players are going to get some run. Specifically Matt Lyde

He said that MLC will see more minutes. He said that DC has had the knee injury for about two weeks. They tried to see if he could play through it, but it limited his movement to the point that it wasn't worth it. Better to get it fixed. Our lack of depth is concerning, but we can cope if we stay out of foul trouble. Nothing said about James. That's pretty much it other than discussion about the end of the Villanova game.

He said that MLC will see more minutes. He said that DC has had the knee injury for about two weeks. They tried to see if he could play through it, but it limited his movement to the point that it wasn't worth it. Better to get it fixed. Our lack of depth is concerning, but we can cope if we stay out of foul trouble. Nothing said about James. That's pretty much it other than discussion about the end of the Villanova game.

Thanks Brotha.

That sounds to me like no James for Saturday:noidea:

That's interesting that we heard DC got hurt at practice before the Villa game and then JB says it's been hurt for two weeks.
Assuming it's the meniscus, that sounds right- it's hard to warm it up again, so start him and get a few minutes and then sit him. He did get in near the end against Villa but was quickly taken out- I'd guess that's why (instead of ineffectiveness).

The first Villanova game was a little over two weeks ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom