JB press conferences | Syracusefan.com

JB press conferences

ADKDave

Walk On
Does anyone know if there is a compilation video of JBs pressers? Not looking to paint him in a bad light but more funny ones. There have been some good ones like gmac and 10 games. I remember another when some poor guy maybe from new house asked a question that included an assumption of what JB was thinking. Did not end well. Countless others.

Does anyone know if there is a compilation video of JBs pressers? Not looking to paint him in a bad light but more funny ones. There have been some good ones like gmac and 10 games. I remember another when some poor guy maybe from new house asked a question that included an assumption of what JB was thinking. Did not end well. Countless others.
I’m sure you can YouTube many of them

On YouTube subscribe to the Syracuse orange channel

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom