Shove it

• deep

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • deeper

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Toga

Living Legend
and in particular his "buddy" John Thompson. From Pete Thamel's article. I freaking Love this!

Things turned for Syracuse after it hit its low point at Georgetown. The antics of Thompson Jr. offered motivation, as Boeheim said of his throat slash: "We don't do that. I don't do that." The bitterness lingered in the locker room after that game.
"It's great to win here on their floor and go to the Final Four after they beat us, the things they said and their coaches said, it's just great," he said. "I think that they spoke too soon, and we're here having a good time."

and in particular his "buddy" John Thompson. From Pete Thamel's article. I freaking Love this!

Things turned for Syracuse after it hit its low point at Georgetown. The antics of Thompson Jr. offered motivation, as Boeheim said of his throat slash: "We don't do that. I don't do that." The bitterness lingered in the locker room after that game.
"It's great to win here on their floor and go to the Final Four after they beat us, the things they said and their coaches said, it's just great," he said. "I think that they spoke too soon, and we're here having a good time."

That is awesome! Great find...LGO!

Absolutely love this quote. Any time Cuse can make the hoyas eat their tabloid seeking comments I consider it a good day.

What an example of "bigger they are, harder they fall."

Thompson, Jr. looks like a jackass for prematurely celebrating so enthusiastically. SO HAPPY we got the last laugh against Georgetown, and that their season ended with two consecutive losses / them being a national laughingstock.

Big John should have done the choke sign instead of the throat slash, because that's exactly what Georgetown did this postseason--choke.

What an example of "bigger they are, harder they fall."

Thompson, Jr. looks like a jackass for prematurely celebrating. SO HAPPY we got the last laugh against Georgetown, and that their season ended with two consecutive losses / them being a national laughingstock.

Big John should have done the choke sign instead of the throat slash, because that's exactly what Georgetown did this postseason--choke.

that's exactly what Georgetown has done the past four postseasons...

"I think that they spoke too soon, and we're here having a good time."

They should have done the Major League approach and got a life sized poster of JT jr in his sweater. Each game they won they peel off a piece to reveal him wearing a SU shirt saying "I Guess SU closed the BE"!

that's great. The old man has lost it certainly, gotta feel at least a little bad for his son who had and wanted no part of that. He seems to get that this type thing is often the result.

Well as Christian Bale said while filming the Terminator, "good for (us)!!!!!" LOL

Anyone know which article it is in Orangeyes' articles? It's like finding a needle in a haystack. Thanks.

Just want to get this back to the top where it should be posted in perpetuity!

Read that big jackass's quote interrupting his son (Mr. Potatohead) to make another stupid comment.

HEY, G-TOWN, YOU'RE NETS ARE MISSING!

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/co...cuse-marquette-elite-eight-final-four-thamel/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom