JB thanked White and Gillon | Syracusefan.com

JB thanked White and Gillon

Cuse Action

2nd String
at his press conference, but didn't even mention Roberson and Coleman, guys who both gave the program four years. Classy as usual.

to be honest i breathed a little sigh of relief he didn't mention tyler roberson. wouldn't have been kind.

Is is possible there was a question concering White and Gillon, and in the context of answering that question he thanked them?

If the question is about White and Gillon its quite reasonable for him to isolate the two. That being said I did not see the interview or the context of the answer relative to the question.. but that is always relevant when you cherry pick soundbites.

Is is possible there was a question concering White and Gillon, and in the context of answering that question he thanked them?

If the question is about White and Gillon its quite reasonable for him to isolate the two. That being said I did not see the interview or the context of the answer relative to the question.. but that is always relevant when you cherry pick soundbites.
That's a good point, however, after he thanked them, one would think it might occur to him to mention the others.