JB the top story on ESPN.com! (hey, it's rare when I feel the love from espn) | Syracusefan.com

JB the top story on ESPN.com! (hey, it's rare when I feel the love from espn)

Can't wait to see the lawn darts Doug Gottlieb comes up with tomorrow. You know he's going to launch some kind of verbal spears. He won't be able to resist.

Can't wait to see the lawn darts Doug Gottlieb comes up with tomorrow. You know he's going to launch some kind of verbal spears. He won't be able to resist.

He's still pissy about not being able to play at his dream school. Carry on.

He's still pissy about not being able to play at his dream school. Carry on.

Dougie is like that kid in your signature gif. Every win JB gets sends him into a head banging fit.

Dougie is like that kid in your signature gif. Every win JB gets sends him into a head banging fit.

With all of JB's wins, that probably explains why Dougie's head is a bit off kilter. But I'm curious, could even someone as spiteful as Gottlieb stoop so low on this monumental occasion?

I also wonder how many of the subjects of these .gifs ever become aware of their fame, and if so, what kind of impact it has on their lives. It might make for an interesting documentary. :) Like we are used to DG, the kid's family doesn't seem that interested in his antics.