JB | Syracusefan.com

JB

dasher

Hoops Inside Info Guru
two different people have said the same thing to me in the last week. That Jb is finally showing his age. I want the guy to coach for another 37 years. If he eats well and keeps himself in shape, who is to say, he can't.

was JB hypnotized over the summer. haven't seen him go to the nose once on camera.i'll bet his keyword is "zone"

was JB hypnotized over the summer. haven't seen him go to the nose once on camera.i'll bet his keyword is "zone"
producers have done much better with the quick cutaway. ESPN gets props for something

two different people have said the same thing to me in the last week. That Jb is finally showing his age. I want the guy to coach for another 37 years. If he eats well and keeps himself in shape, who is to say, he can't.
If there's something to this I'm thinking this ACC thing and change has him conflicted and may be a part of what they are talking about. At his age and experience with regular routine I'd imagine he's not looking forward to a lot of "new" that this neccessary change will bring.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom