JB's Baskelball Camp | Syracusefan.com

JB's Baskelball Camp

pistolpe

Walk On
As most of you know Bernie has run JB's baskeball camp forever i think it's 3 sessions per summer, both of my boy's attended for years there have been thousands of kids that have particiapated. If these allagations are true you would think that someone who attended camp was approched or however you want phrase it by Bernie.

As most of you know Bernie has run JB's baskeball camp forever i think it's 3 sessions per summer, both of my boy's attended for years there have been thousands of kids that have particiapated. If these allagations are true you would think that someone who attended camp was approched or however you want phrase it by Bernie.
Completely agree. I was an attendee over the years. Bernie is a wonderful guy.

Completely agree. You know what's funny? In the early 90's I attended this camp as a young boy. Guess who was the coach of my group of youngsters? Bernie Fine. He never so much as made contact with any of the kids from what I saw. Nothing close to inappropriate. He spent the entire time teaching, coaching, etc.

As was I, Bernie could be a bit of a curmudgeon, but certainly not a pedophile...

Bernie was a complete at those camps, he was a dick and I went there for years as did Mr. Bobby Davis. I don't know what camp you went too. Not saying the guy is a pedophile but he was a dick every year at that camp

Beleien's at LeMoyne was 1,000 times better BTW

I thought about this last night when the story broke.

If there is any validity to the accusations, then I would expect at least a victim or two to come forward from the camp. My guess is that a predatory pedophile would slip up at some point over the many years and use the camp to target victims.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom