JB's Presser after BC | Syracusefan.com

JB's Presser after BC

Virginia Tech defensive game..."was in the top 3"(worst). Come on, where are the EPIC debates for Boeheim's "Top X" comments today, folks? ;) (do people even know what Im referring to?)

Is it going to start EPIC threads like recent pressers? This dead board could use some action today. Is it something in the water today up there?
Weird, isn't it?

I see you are doing your best to get us riled up, or at least mildly interested.

Weird, isn't it?

I see you are doing your best to get us riled up, or at least mildly interested.

I'm not even caffeinated today, but still busting my hump, Cooney style.

Boeheim: DC DONE(for the most part, doesnt look healthy in practice).

"Howard had his best practice...since maybe the beginning of the season", and then played well today. Said it's good, because they "need another guy out there".

"ALL of these guys are important! We cant win without any of them", not 10 bleeping games!

"ALL of these guys are important! We cant win without any of them", not 10 bleeping games!
Man oh man, I wish I knew what was happening behind the scenes.

I can't bear to listen to JB's pressers, but it sounds like he was complimentary and emphasized the truth: We NEED every single one of our players. And he's going to figure out a way to get them all out there without the team imploding.

Man oh man, I wish I knew what was happening behind the scenes.

I can't bear to listen to JB's pressers, but it sounds like he was complimentary and emphasized the truth: We NEED every single one of our players. And he's going to figure out a way to get them all out there without the team imploding.

He usually comes in, takes a sip of that stupid water he always has...and I tell you the first 10 seconds are usually painful to me because it sounds stupid listening to anyone taking such trivial matters SO seriously(more seriously than our politicians do about their jobs, seriously), until I get lost in the world of sports a few seconds later. Usually something about defense in the first 10 words, it gets repetitive. But I listen anyhow, maybe it's conditioning...maybe it's hoping to see a car wreck?

Last edited:

I need to compliment to JB... this is the first presser I can remember in awhile where I didn't feel there was an unnecessary degradation of any player and he may have consciously tried to prop up Frank (no I didn't think he was good, but less bad and I'm glad to see the compliment to a very fragile player). I certainly prefer he keep his criticisms in house and I was very happy with how involved he looked on the sidelines. We will see how he reacts if we get trounced by UNC and/or ND... but I was starting to wonder if he was just ready to be done this year and today he looked like the old JB.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom