JBs Presser after BC | Syracusefan.com

JBs Presser after BC

I'm trying to listen/read/post at the same time. After seeing the one comment mentioned in here being positive, when asked about Goodine and if there was enough time left in the season for him to carve a role, he starts to say we'll see, then says "not much time left"

Then when asked something about Jesse, he laughs(derisively) and says he can't answer it. Yikes...I think that's before the 4 minute mark. I'm kind of nervous to listen to the rest.

Last edited:
I'm trying to listen/read/post at the same time. After seeing the one comment in here being positive, when asked about Goodine and if there was enough time left in the season for him to carve a role, he starts to say we'll see, then says "not much time left"

Then when asked something about Jesse, he laughs and says he can't answer it. Yikes...I think that's before the 4 minute mark. I'm kind of nervous to listen to the rest.

Tbh I’d love to see goodine redshirt. I wondering if that’s what they are angling for. He’s clearly not ready yet so wasting a year seems pointless.

Tbh I’d love to see goodine redshirt. I wondering if that’s what they are angling for. He’s clearly not ready yet so wasting a year seems pointless.

I'm not going to argue with your intention. If it were possible though, after the way JB laughed about Edwards as opposed to Goodine, one would think that would be the first guy he'd add to the list. If Jesse is ever forced to play extended minutes for some reason, I can see post game Roberson comments coming(and not because Jesse would set a record vs Duke with 20 rebounds, either). Tyler might want to send Jesse a message and let him know not to take the presser comments too personally.

Is the only question someone can think of asking “what did you think of ______(player name)?”

Besides Donna who asks good questions it seems no one watched the game.

Last edited:
Is the only question someone can think of asking “what did you think of ______(player name)?”

Besides Donna who asks good questions it seems no one watched the game.

It beats asking what he thinks of Megan Markle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom