JB's Presser after Clemson | Syracusefan.com

JB's Presser after Clemson

guy didn't even smile the whole presser lol

How can JB be so 'negative' in the presser after this great win!? Talking about how bad our D has been all year and how we can't stop anyone, in addition to saying Clemson is decent on O, but certainly not a 54% FG and 40% 3 point team. I mean, come on JB! Don't you know that after a win you're not allowed to utter anything deemed 'negative' or give any constructive criticism/critiquing!? ;):)

How can JB be so 'negative' in the presser after this great win!? Talking about how bad our D has been all year and how we can't stop anyone, in addition to saying Clemson is decent on O, but certainly not a 54% FG and 40% 3 point team. I mean, come on JB! Don't you know that after a win you're not allowed to utter anything deemed 'negative' or give any constructive criticism/critiquing!? ;):)

That's why he is a hof coach, never be satisfied.

Weird as Boeheim ran down the court arms raised high like a college kid would...it's on film

"Just when I think I'm out, they pull me back in!"

Like a lot of us, Boeheim's feeling optimistic about the chance to salvage a good Syracuse season from the nightmare of the first 20 games. So he's back to zeroing in on the many ways they need to improve to make that happen.

First task: turning five mediocre (or worse) starting defenders into five average defenders.

a lot of people wonder if JB could do TV when he retires. that issue alone would be a sound man's nightmare.

That's why he is a hof coach, never be satisfied.

Apparently, my hint of sarcasm didn't transcribe well. :)

The message I was attempting to relay is that even in victory, there are things that could've been done better, etc., and, by interjecting that doesn't mean one is 'negative,' not a real fan, etc, etc. like some here spew with their constant labeling.

Indeed..."never be (completely) satisfied!" :)

Last edited:
"we're starting 4 new players..."

honestly we're 25 games in (and 2 are 5th years) time to let this line go. there are no "new" players at this stage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom