JB's Presser after Ga Tech | Syracusefan.com

JB's Presser after Ga Tech

generous with his time. generous with his praise.

I was about to note that. After videos of 3 minutes and change and 4 minutes and change if I recall correctly, over 11 minutes here.

Praise for Sidibe, and saying he can do this more consistently.

When asked what the players were like at halftime, he got a little humor in and joked that they weren't crying.

Kudos to the reporter for asking about 4 subs at once in the first half, but JB skillfully eluded making it interesting like a player spinning past a defender in the lane. Overall an enjoyable interview, the cherry on top of my SU viewing for the day.

I always get a kick out of his post game pressers once his opening comments are done and he says "Questions?" His demeanor and facial expression are such that he hopes nobody will ask any questions :confused: :)

5 best defensive players out there at the end? Let’s agree to disagree

5 best defensive players out there at the end? Let’s agree to disagree

Additionally, I think he said they generally aren't, and that was one of the reasons today was different and they won.

JB has been consistent. He railed on the bigs when they were bad, and praised them when they were good. That’s all you can ask.
But did he miss giving Edwards any credit for plugging the hole when everyone was running up fouls?

I don’t know how they overlook at 21 win team in the competitive ACC. I do agree we need to be ahead of NC State to get in. Their Duke win will make the committee very happy.

That would put us at 21-13.

Would we have a chance? Absolutely. Not a great chance, but a chance nonetheless. We would need help, I think.
Only if one of those wins was against Duke, Louisville or FSU...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom