JB's Presser after Louisville | Syracusefan.com

JB's Presser after Louisville

Which 3 coaches is he referring to? There are more than 3 caught up in this, no?

Pearl, Larranaga, Enfield, Miller, Brad Underwood (?)

Which 3 coaches is he referring to? There are more than 3 caught up in this, no?

I wasnt 100% sure but i thought bruce pearl, andy enfield, and sean miller. I kind of didnt get the insinuation either. Neither of those guys were already under probation for stripper recruit parties.

I feel like he was talking about Larranaga, Miller and Enfield.

I wasnt 100% sure but i thought bruce pearl, andy enfield, and sean miller. I kind of didnt get the insinuation either. Neither of those guys were already under probation for stripper recruit parties.
The implication was that those people were doing the same thing as Rick and he lost his job and they didn't. Seems pretty obvious to me.

The implication was that those people were doing the same thing as Rick and he lost his job and they didn't. Seems pretty obvious to me.

I distinguished those situations from ricks in my last sentence. Theres a lot more out there about rick too.

I distinguished those situations from ricks in my last sentence. Theres a lot more out there about rick too.
I agree and I'm no fan of Slick Rick but I think the point he was making is the other people listed all still have their jobs. I personally can't believe Larranaga, Pearl and Enfield still have their jobs. Miller has done a lot of winning and it would be hard to let him go. So I kind of get that.

Did JB say Pitino is the 2nd best college coach of all time behind Wooden? Buddy Coach k isn't going to like that comment.

Did JB say Pitino is the 2nd best college coach of all time behind Wooden? Buddy Coach k isn't going to like that comment.
No he said 2nd best in the modern game which he made the point doesn't include Wooden. He said Coach K is the only one better but he also had better players than Rick. Whenever Boeheim says I don't want to get myself in trouble whatever statement follows is never boring.

Was Donna at the game tonight?? I hope so - that effort should have answered her stellar question from the Virginia game.

The-Amazing-Truth-About-Feeling-Disheartened.png
Capture.JPG

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors