JB's Presser after Miami | Syracusefan.com

JB's Presser after Miami

It's not every coach that can find a way to take a shot at a kid that graduated last year for us. Well done JB

Was that Roberson he was referring to? I assume I was, just don't recall TR being out there in the Miami game allowing those 3's. Kind of surprised he would be out there too. I just don't remember.

Was that Roberson he was referring to? I assume I was, just don't recall TR being out there in the Miami game allowing those 3's. Kind of surprised he would be out there too. I just don't remember.
I don't think Jb would have said that about White. He was a first year player, not a 4th year player.

I don't think Jb would have said that about White. He was a first year player, not a 4th year player.

I agree. That was my thinking. I'm just wondering why TR would've been out there. Don't remember us being in foul trouble.

Last edited:
I just realized I've been mispronouncing Marek's name. It's Muh-reck, not Mare-ick.

good things to focus/pounce on after that win
Funny, that is exactly what I thought when Jb went there with that question. And I'm not joking. Why would he go there after a win like that?

I'm embarrassed to admit that I just re-watched the last 12 minutes of that game on Youtube.

With 11:50 left, fat-white-foreign-dude made a three over Roberson to give Miami the lead. Roberson probably should've made a better attempt to block the shot.

upload_2018-2-17_16-55-48.png

The last three that fat-white-foreign-dude hit was with 10:40 left over an out-stretched Andrew White to give Miami a 46-41 lead. Not sure how much you can blame White for that considering how deep fat-white-foreign-dude was when he shot it.

upload_2018-2-17_16-51-21.png

A five-point deficit with 10+ left hardly seems insurmountable. Fat-white-foreign-dude never scored again and both forwards played pretty solid D the rest of the game.

Last edited:
Thin skinned"?

That's hilarious coming from those on this board that hide under their coffee tables during JB press conferences hoping he won't criticize anyone or be abrupt with reporters. Many shouldn't watch them without a safe space nearby.

Talk about a need to toughen up.

"Thin skinned"? That's rich

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom