JB's Presser after Pitt | Syracusefan.com

JB's Presser after Pitt

looked and sounded relieved and exhausted, still was able to make a usual crack at one of the reporters, he seemed almost chill

Who was it that asked the Frank question?

"Jim, what was the issue that Frank was having in the first half? It seems he wasn't on the same page from what you wanted out of him."

"Ya think so?"

"Just...from...watching--"

"Is that a question or is that an observation?"

"That's w--well, why did he get subbed out in the first half? For those...for those four or five minutes."

"He needed a rest." *long pause, smirk* "You can ask me any question you want...I just don't want to hear
your observation. You go on talk radio and do that, alright?" *turns away* "With the rest of the shmucks." *angry grin, shakes head*

"Jim, what was the issue that Frank was having in the first half? It seems he wasn't on the same page from what you wanted out of him."

"Ya think so?"

"That's w--well, why did he get subbed out in the first half? For those...for those four or five minutes."

"He needed a rest." *long pause, smirk* "You can ask me any question you want...I just don't want to hear
your observation. You go on talk radio and do that, alright?" *turns away* "With the rest of the shmucks." *angry grin, shakes head*

Very curious as well.

“Gotta get older quicker.”

That pretty much sums it up.

JB is more patient with this team than he has been with others. He really likes the effort this very flawed team brings every game.

“Gotta get older quicker.”

That pretty much sums it up.

JB is more patient with this team than he has been with others. He really likes the effort this very flawed team brings every game.
Does older shoot better than younger?

"ya only need five. everybody's healthy. you can get by. " big smirk.

"Ya think so?"

loved it. Axe?

"Ya think so?"

Is JB referring to those same talk radio "shmucks" he usually gets on the national radio airways with quite often, especially during the NCAA tournament, etc. and chums it up? Or, are they not the same category/level of"shmuck," he's referring to? ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom