JB's Presser after Toledo | Syracusefan.com

JB's Presser after Toledo

He seemed to be in a bit of a bad mood for what a good win that was, without Battle for almost the whole second half.

I wouldn’t mix waters with the other two.
I hear ya. I like Mike's writing. Don't mind Donna either. But as a group, the questions are sometimes lame, borderline irritating. Would you agree?

Jim can be a pleasant conversationalist when he wants to be - mostly with national media.
He can be a stubborn, cranky old coot when he chooses that, too - mostly with local media.
He's brilliant enough to turn any lame question into a great insight, but he refuses to do so.
That's just who he is.

Jim can be a pleasant conversationalist when he wants to be - mostly with national media.
He can be a stubborn, cranky old coot when he chooses that, too - mostly with local media.
He's brilliant enough to turn any lame question into a great insight, but he refuses to do so.
That's just who he is.
Maybe he's carrying a grudge. Not sure I blame him.

I think he’s pissy w the media because his blood pressure has just been through the roof for two hours screaming at his players and the refs. Hard to wind down and be a sweetie just minutes later.

I’d like to see what type of press conference I’d give after a Buffalo Bills game.

He usually is charming w the national media in pressers that are BEFORE games.

Last edited:
Maybe worried about Battle? Or just ticked about the refs? He must have mentioned the bad calls four times. I don't remember him ever doing that.

Well that one ref seemed to have an issue with Paschal from the absolute get go. Was he even in the game for a minute, not only at the start of the game, but even when he re-entered before whistling him for a foul? Chukwu was called for 4 fouls in 14 minutes-unbelievable, while Sidibe was called for 5 in 24 minutes. Sure seemed like the refs were fixated on bringing SU 'down to size'. :rolleyes:

Well that one ref seemed to have an issue with Paschal from the absolute get go. Was he even in the game for a minute, not only at the start of the game, but even when he re-entered before whistling him for a foul? Chukwu was called for 4 fouls in 14 minutes-unbelievable, while Sidibe was called for 5 in 24 minutes. Sure seemed like the refs were fixated on bringing SU 'down to size'. :rolleyes:

3 of Chewy’s fouls we’re definitively not a foul. And ya didn’t even need a replay to tell.

Do these refs get audited or have to answer to anyone?

3 of Chewy’s fouls we’re definitively not a foul. And ya didn’t even need a replay to tell.

Do these refs get audited or have to answer to anyone?

All refs at this level are evaluated for every game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom