JB's Presser after Wake | Syracusefan.com

JB's Presser after Wake

Umm... did JB just give Roberson 3 separate compliments in his presser after playing only 7 minutes / 4 fouls?

I no longer know up from down... left from right.

Edit: I'm not saying if Robey played good or bad... but to go out of his way like this multiple times on a guy who was in there for 7 minutes I think JB was aware of the press tweets about Roberson's locker room departure etc

Umm... did JB just give Roberson 3 separate compliments in his presser after playing only 7 minutes / 4 fouls?

I no longer know up from down... left from right.

Edit: I'm not saying if Robey played good or bad... but to go out of his way like this multiple times on a guy who was in there for 7 minutes I think JB was aware of the press tweets about Roberson's locker room departure etc
That's what I took away from that presser too. Lol.

damn. when confronted with 2 boeheims (one of whom was an evil clone) i always thought the roberson question would tell me which one to shoot .

4411859.jpg

i'd miss anyway. it'd be near impossible to find center mass in that huge puffy shirt. like shooting at a bean in a bouncy house.

At first I thought OrangeXtreme dubbed it or something. Dubbing Roberson over Lyndon. Then I realized wait he is actually complementing Roberson.

Roberson got 2 questionable fouls, one being what I thought was a great block.
It looked like to me on the replay from under the basket he did get the players arm on the shot.

It looked like to me on the replay from under the basket he did get the players arm on the shot.

They replayed it in the dome and it looked like a good block - maybe different angles but didn't see a foul. Love that SU is now replaying even controversial calls against us!

It all makes sense, JB reads these threads.

damn. when confronted with 2 boeheims (one of whom was an evil clone) i always thought the roberson question would tell me which one to shoot .
HA HA HA HA! This gave me such a belly laugh this morning! Thanks, tbonezone.

no player in the NCAA gets more fouls on moving screens than Roberson.. yet other teams set illegal screens all day against the zone with no calls.

no player in the NCAA gets more fouls on moving screens than Roberson.. yet other teams set illegal screens all day against the zone with no calls.

rakeem-christmas-a4468fd2206260cb.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom