JB's retirement | Syracusefan.com

JB's retirement

DomeStranger

All Conference
Personally, there is no possible way I see JB retiring after the season.

I just don't see JB as a guy to throw in the towel after a train wreck of a season. I see him as leaving the program on a high note after a successful season.

I think he wants to leave the program in good shape after a good season ... way to many question marks with the programs future for him to leave.

Anybody agree with me?

Personally, there is no possible way I see JB retiring after the season.

I just don't see JB as a guy to throw in the towel after a train wreck of a season. I see him as leaving the program on a high note after a successful season.

I think he wants to leave the program in good shape after a good season ... way to many question marks with the programs future for him to leave.

Anybody agree with me?
Agreed.

I think he wants to be the man in charge of Syracuse hoops system but I don't think he wants to coach his individual players up. JB is basically an NBA coach at this point... he implements his system and its up to the players to figure it out on their own. I think everyone forgets that our players are not anywhere near fully finished at this point and it is becoming more and more obvious that outside of how to play JB's zone they are not getting any coaching. Not one of our players has gotten any better over the course of this year.

I think he wants to be the man in charge of Syracuse hoops system but I don't think he wants to coach his individual players up. JB is basically an NBA coach at this point... he implements his system and its up to the players to figure it out on their own. I think everyone forgets that our players are not anywhere near fully finished at this point and it is becoming more and more obvious that outside of how to play JB's zone they are not getting any coaching. Not one of our players has gotten any better over the course of this year.
Great post.

we were 34-3 last year. Were players coached last year?

23-8 is a train wreck. That says all you want to know about what jb has built.
18-1

then
5-7

that last 12..train wreck.

we were 34-3 last year. Were players coached last year?
Not on offense they werent... that team was an example of what a great D and one exceptional talent can do.

That team sucked as much at half court O as this one did the difference is we had Dion as the X-factor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom