JB's Wiscy Presser | Syracusefan.com

JB's Wiscy Presser

well coached team JB. from your own words there we can't defend the three , rebound, or even score or defend well underneath. nice prep.

(winkseattle)

Last edited:
well coached team JB. from your own words there we can't defend the three , rebound, or even score or defend well underneath. nice prep.

In his second year at the helm to boot...can't imagine what his coaching prowess will be a decade from now. :rolleyes:

Amazing innovation- actual microphones for the reporters to speak into.

I thought JB broke it down succinctly. he obviously still has hope that this team will "get it" before the season is done. It just won't be between the 4th and 6th games.

Not sure if this was missed earlier, and it's not really a surprise to him say this:

"I think they are better against a zone than they are against a man-to-man," Boeheim said of the Badgers, "but we don't have that option."

Does JB realize how bad and ignorant that makes him look? They practice m2m, albeit a fundamentally poor one, whenever they have to prep and scout each opponent's tendencies. And yet it's just not an option... even when the alternative is a complete embarrassment.

Not sure if this was missed earlier, and it's not really a surprise to him say this:

"I think they are better against a zone than they are against a man-to-man," Boeheim said of the Badgers, "but we don't have that option."

Does JB realize how bad and ignorant that makes him look? They practice m2m, albeit a fundamentally poor one, whenever they have to prep and scout each opponent's tendencies. And yet it's just not an option... even when the alternative is a complete embarrassment.
So it's better to use a fundamentally poor alternative that is a complete embarrassment? :bat:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom