JC Shurburtt 24/7 sports | Syracusefan.com

JC Shurburtt 24/7 sports

Wouldn't be surprised if he is already ours...DM is recruiting and winning with NYC kids...powerful tonic to those kids.

I wonder if his offers from Alabama, etc. are legit? Guessing he earned those as a Jr. and have since cooled.

I wonder if his offers from Alabama, etc. are legit? Guessing he earned those as a Jr. and have since cooled.

If you're looking at Scout, those haven't been updated in a year and were likely verbals.

You're in the wrong thread. BTW, what Luicci doesn't get is those rating are for the NYC DMA which is NYC AND much of NJ. Of course NJ is going to watch rutgers.

I thought the exact same thing when I saw that article. If Rutgers can't get higher ratings than us in their own state, there is no hope for them. That said, if they split out ratings in Westchester or Long Island or the City proper, those numbers would've looked VERY different.

And I love how even the 'Girl's beat writers are getting in on the act of trying to trumpet their ratings. Why don't they just start openly begging to be part of a big boy conference? Such a Mickey Mouse program

I thought the exact same thing when I saw that article. If Rutgers can't get higher ratings than us in their own state, there is no hope for them. That said, if they split out ratings in Westchester or Long Island or the City proper, those numbers would've looked VERY different.

And I love how even the 'Girl's beat writers are getting in on the act of trying to trumpet their ratings. Why don't they just start openly begging to be part of a big boy conference? Such a Mickey Mouse program

I wish you could really break down these ratings to X viewers per county, or whatnot. I'm surprised NYC's boroughs don't have their own, just for that specific city.

They have even got Weiss in on it too. Wonder how that cam about? Rutgers is putting on the full court press and making stuff up and twisting facts. There was an article almost a year ago that quoted someone as saying of all the schools considered for realignment, Rutgers was the one school pimping themselves. They'll survive but they will be a throw in. They'll say theywere wanted all along which is factually false.

It drives me nutz that these New Jersey people make this claim that Syracuse trumpets being New York City's football team. This is just false. Nobody from Syracuse has ever made that claim. New York's football team IS NOT New York City's football team. Syracuse promotes being New York's College Football Team.

This whole NYC rating's thing is just silly. As you said, the NYC DMA includes northern NJ. Heck, it also includes parts of eastern PA. Of course their ratings will be higher in NYC when you are including all of northern NJ.

Get over it buttgers, we're still headed to the ACC.

They have even got Weiss in on it too. Wonder how that cam about? Rutgers is putting on the full court press and making stuff up and twisting facts. There was an article almost a year ago that quoted someone as saying of all the schools considered for realignment, Rutgers was the one school pimping themselves. They'll survive but they will be a throw in. They'll say theywere wanted all along which is factually false.

I actually follow a Rutgers guy on twitter and he sent the NJ.com article to every national college football writer. Hoops Weiss was one of them. Again, its just a Mickey Mouse program with a Mickey Mouse fan base begging to be taken seriously. Its awesome to watch. Meanwhile, we have got bigger fish to fry. And if they do sneak in, you are exactly right, it will be because they were a +1. There is no ifs, ands, or buts about that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom