Jerami Grant = STAR | Syracusefan.com

Jerami Grant = STAR

The silver lining of JS being out -- Jeremy Grant!

Great way to start the second half - also, I posted in ur Jerami Grant thread because you wrote "STAR"

That other Jerami Grant thread is going die a slow death, way to market yourself Jekelish!

BANG

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

Great way to start the second half - also, I posted in ur Jerami Grant thread because you wrote "STAR"

That other Jerami Grant thread is going die a slow death, way to market yourself Jekelish!
I feel like you've got to bring a little something extra to the table.

Seriously, I love JB, but what if JS didnt have his issue? Grant would be riding the pine right now...

Of course maybe he needs to develop a little lefty jump hook to avoid that kind of block in the future...

we are right there.. fight them make them work for it and get a run to get the lead

Rally baby time! He likes Jerami's play too.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359220627.625378.jpg

(Note: we've outscored Nova 29-14 since he put this jersey on)

Grant is finally knocking down free throws, too. His confidence is growing inversely to Coleman's.

Thank You Adrian Autry. Grant has gotten so good at the charity stripe. I have never seen such a positive change in someones free throw shooting before. Would love to see some statistics that demonstrate that! He is our best shooter at the stripe right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom