Jerami Grant | Syracusefan.com

Jerami Grant

heresjohnny88

2nd String
I know it's been said before on this board, but man, he's turned into a really good NBA player. Seems like every night he fills up the stat sheet. Last night, another 19 and 7 (with 3 blocks). Paul George after the game called him their X Factor.

I wonder what sort of money he can get after next season (when he can opt out of the final year of his deal).

I liked Jerami a lot while he was here - felt like an unfinished product at times - but you could see the talent. Really glad he found the right situation to flourish.

Thunder might have a tough time getting out of the 1st round. That West is no joke.
I want the NBA to get rid of conferences and split into two divisions. Relegate the last 4 to the lower division and promote the lower divison's top four. This most likely won't get put into affect until I become commissioner.

Thunder will never win it all as long as Westbrook is there.

You never know. Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant were pretty selfish players, too, and they have a bunch of rings between them.

You never know. Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant were pretty selfish players, too, and they have a bunch of rings between them.
There's a difference. They understood what it took to win and did whatever that was.

There's a difference. They understood what it took to win and did whatever that was.

I think Russ is the same in that regard. I think the desire is more than there.

It’s more that:
1. He’s not as good as them.
2. He’s not as smart of a player as them.

I think Russ is the same in that regard. I think the desire is more than there.

It’s more that:
1. He’s not as good as them.
2. He’s not as smart of a player as them.
Question, I don't watch enough to know, how is he as a defender. Kobe and MJ were lockdown. RW is athletic enough to be the same.

I know it's been said before on this board, but man, he's turned into a really good NBA player. Seems like every night he fills up the stat sheet. Last night, another 19 and 7 (with 3 blocks). Paul George after the game called him their X Factor.

I wonder what sort of money he can get after next season (when he can opt out of the final year of his deal).

I liked Jerami a lot while he was here - felt like an unfinished product at times - but you could see the talent. Really glad he found the right situation to flourish.

Happy to admit I was 100% wrong on Grant and it's changed my opinion to a degree on kids leaving when they're 'not ready.' I'm still not sure it's a great decision -- even in Grant's case -- b/c you have a tall order trying to hang in the NBA while you develop.

But Grant has clearly worked hard and developed and I'm happy it's working out for him. He's a really good player.