Jerami Grant | Syracusefan.com

Jerami Grant

Ghost

Gentleman of the Night
Can I just say that the rebounding sequence he had with the putback was absolutely astounding. That was the point where I thought we might win.

Then of course the officials lost their minds and decided Trey Burke could declare THUNDERDOME RULES and pretty much shove anyone on the court wearing orange. Seemed fair.

Great move to sit Jerami by Boeheim. Got to keep protecting that ego and keep those freshman in check. Oh wait a minute we started playing awful when we sat Grant...

As much as it pains me to say this. I've been matching JB from the start. Grew up in SYR, grew up listening to Doug Logan, etc, etc,etc... I don't post much but this did it for me. Never should have taken Grant out. Never.. Kid is a stud rebounder and we had no one competing on the rebounding side all night accept for Jerami. We lost the game taking him out. End of story.

As much as it pains me to say this. I've been matching JB from the start. Grew up in SYR, grew up listening to Doug Logan, etc, etc,etc... I don't post much but this did it for me. Never should have taken Grant out. Never.. Kid is a stud rebounder and we had no one competing on the rebounding side all night accept for Jerami. We lost the game taking him out. End of story.

We needed scoring, Grant wasn't going to provide it - got within 4 and never got closer after several possesions. The move to James was correct, but he just didn't come through.

Yup. And people will reference Southerland hitting the 3 as an excuse for taking out Grant. But after Grant was out and before that 3 Southerland made he missed one AND CJ took his two worst shots of the nights. Taking out Grant screwed us up.

Jerami was the best player on the floor tonight not named Fair or McGary and he was pretty much just as good as them (but only got 10 minutes.)

Horrible move by our coach to sit him in crunch time.

We needed scoring, Grant wasn't going to provide it - got within 4 and never got closer after several possesions. The move to James was correct, but he just didn't come through.

It was tough, I was having that debate watching the game. Jerami was so active underneath, but at some point w/ our struggles putting points on the board it did seem like we needed James out there. I couldn't fault JB either way - I think I would have brought Dirty back in too - but was very impressed w/ Jerami's activity on the offensive boards. He manhandled McGary.

We did seem to sputter a bit when he went out, but we still made that final run and had our chance to tie - and maybe more but for a few unbelievably odd calls.

You people need to look at the damn stat sheet. Jerami produced and Southerland didnt't.

Looove Jerami, but he ain't hitting the 3 to bring us within 1 like James did - oh for whatever before that. Stop hating on dirty - he hit a big one. They all won't fall ...

Looove Jerami, but he ain't hitting the 3 to bring us within 1 like James did - oh for whatever before that. Stop hating on dirty - he hit a big one. They all won't fall ...

He had that nice drive/finish before that as well. Not much of a game, but he closed well at least.

Anyway, JG was in beast mode on the boards. Great to see.

None of this matters now.

This team will be a top 5 program for the foreseeable future, & Grant will help this team win a National Championship.

This team will be spending more time above the rim than Phi Slamma Jamma !!!

Grant had a very good game. gave us a nice energy boost, and some toughness when we defiinitely needed it. did a great job of picking james up tonight, but we need james in there down the stretch just in case he got hot. he will have his time, and i can't wait

We weren't winning that game without someone making a few threes. JS is our best three point shooter. He has to play down the stretch.

Yep. Gotta have James in there for that reason. Still, Jerami was awesome and James was a fail. Jerami will be a very good one. He is so much tougher than James already.

I think Grant and Fair are going to be awesome next year at the 3 and 4. I fully expect our defense to be great again due to their presence.

I think Grant and Fair are going to be awesome next year at the 3 and 4. I fully expect our defense to be great again due to their presence.
I feel that grant will improve on his 3 point shooting this year and fair needs to not be so unselfish he had some threes he didn't take I wanted to scream for him to just take over but what I'm confused on is why doesn't anyone cut to basket when cj is makin his move so he might b able to pass for a dunk like Michigan did

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom