Jerome Robinson | Syracusefan.com

Jerome Robinson

cuseguy

Living Legend
Jerome Robinson.

I’m missing something.

Arguably the best guard in the ACC. Runner-up ACC player of the year. But nowhere to be found in mock drafts.

But I expect he’ll be back next year while Battle will be playing games in the G League or Europe.

Just don’t get it.

FWIW Tyus Battle is not a projected draft pick as of right now. So maybe relax a bit

It is odd. Good size at 6'6" or 6'7". Athletic. Seems like a solid ball handler and an excellent shooter. 50% from the field, 43% from three. Not sure what it is that scouts don't like about him. He doesn't rebound all that great for a guy his size, but SG's in the NBA aren't there for their rebounding. A guy like him wouldn't have even made it past his sophomore year at Syracuse, when he averaged 19 a game.

If they get into the tourney, make a run, and he continues to go off, trust me his name will be heard and be in mock drafts.

I don't know why he isn't considered a 1st rounder. He's got size (6'6"), is a great shooter (43% from 3), can drive and finish and has averaged 20+ in the ACC. Maybe he's not quite the athlete Tyus is, but he seems to check every other box ahead of TB. The shooting alone should be reason why he's a legit NBA prospect this year.

Just hit the winning jumper, perhaps, too.

I don't know why he isn't considered a 1st rounder. He's got size (6'6"), is a great shooter (43% from 3), can drive and finish and has averaged 20+ in the ACC. Maybe he's not quite the athlete Tyus is, but he seems to check every other box ahead of TB. The shooting alone should be reason why he's a legit NBA prospect this year.

Tyus isn’t recognized as a great athlete.