Jerry Palm...Michigan shill | Syracusefan.com

Jerry Palm...Michigan shill

PeteCalvin

Hall of Fame
He was on SXM 91 last hour tearing up UVA and the ACC. Said Michigan far and away deserved the last #1 seed. BIG was better conference, ACC was easy, UVA played no one, no respect for Syracuse or Duke, blah blah blah. Said Michigan and Mich St will both be in Final Four.

Dude has a SERIOUS BiG complex.

we'll see what Jer says after UVa disposes of the team that just made mighty Michigan look silly

Eh, UNC handled the almighty Michigan State pretty well. And that was when UNC all over the place with how they were playing.

Oh, and didn't the mighty Wisconsin lose to a Canadian team preseason? :)

Honestly, I'm at a loss to understand why anyone could still make that claim about the B1G.

The vast majority of those teams were significantly overrated. Yes, I acknowledge that MSU sustained injuries that impaired their performance, but they still lost games all year long.

Can't stand the Big 10.

Honestly, I'm at a loss to understand why anyone could still make that claim about the B1G.

The vast majority of those teams were significantly overrated. Yes, I acknowledge that MSU sustained injuries that impaired their performance, but they still lost games all year long.

Can't stand the Big 10.
gets tiresome living 'round here during hoops season and hearing about it ad nauseam, doesn't it? :D

I had never seen the guy before on TV till this past weekend. I was like OMG is his barber the same one that does Jim Calhoun's hair.

Palm was the only person to pick Syracuse for the Final Four last year. He isn't a shill he is making an opinion which is legit. UVA earned their 1 seed by winning the ACC regular season and tournament, but the committee wasn't consistent with Virginia and Louisville. They had similar profiles and one got a 1 seed and the other got a 4 seed.

the eyeball test tells me UVA is a pretty darn good team, FF calibre 'this' season.

I had never seen the guy before on TV till this past weekend. I was like OMG is his barber the same one that does Jim Calhoun's hair.
You'd think he makes enough money these days to go to a barbershop that won't cut his hair with an ax.

At least he talks the talk and walks the walk. Even before the MSU-UM game ended (and while they were getting blown out), he called his bracket final - with UM as a 1 seed, saying they should be whether or not they lost. If you look at the whole body of work, the case can be made. Hardly a shill...

Somebody let him know the last time that garbage conference won a title was 2000. Hope the whole conference poops the bed.