Jerry Palm's Playoff and Bowl Projection (CBS) | Syracusefan.com

Jerry Palm's Playoff and Bowl Projection (CBS)

Palm's projection last summer had us playing Toledo in the Military Bowl.

In other news, CBSSports has orders all writer to take mandatory drug tests immediately.

He shills for the B1G , who does not want a resurgent Syracuse competing with PSU and Rutgers for media or recruits in the east. Chicago likes to play dirty pool.

His original picks for this season had us going to a bowl. Maybe it was all those trade deadline deals that BC and NC State made and that we didn't make. oh wait, that's baseball. what a moron! 7th in our division?? why?!

CousCuse said:
He shills for the B1G , who does not want a resurgent Syracuse competing with PSU and Rutgers for media or recruits in the east. Chicago likes to play dirty pool.

Where do you get that from? I've followed him for years especially his RPI and BCS numbers and he's very good. It's just his opinion, even if he's going to be wrong. Doesn't mean he's garbage or a shill.

Where do you get that from? I've followed him for years especially his RPI and BCS numbers and he's very good. It's just his opinion, even if he's going to be wrong. Doesn't mean he's garbage or a shill.
He's a Purdue grad, but that doesn't mean anything, really. He is money when it comes to predicting the NCAA tournament. I just don't think he knows as much about football.

He works for Fox and does analysis for the B1G, he is going to spout the party line. The party line is Syracuse bad . Rutgers good.

You don't get that guy.

He's Rutgers Al without the insane sincerity.

It's a put on.

He has Maryland bowling

CanadianSU said:
He has Maryland bowling

Maybe they will.