Jersey Numbers | Syracusefan.com

Jersey Numbers

grant

2018-19 Co-Iggy Hoops ACC Season Record
What do we think Baze, Carey, and Buddy will wear? I know it is a long ways away but still very curious. Saw that Carey wore 5 in high school, Buddy wore 14 and 35, and Baze has worn a multitude of different numbers. I think Carey will end up with 5, Baze could wear 1, and I have no idea for Buddy. Would love to hear other opinions on this

17775237-mmmain.jpg

how would that work? combined blessing of JB/DC?
The only number JB wouldn’t issue again is 22. Cause of Bing.

I think any of the other retired numbers can be worn fine.

I think we should put a patch on the jersey for anytime a player wears a jersey up in the rafters with that player’s name on the front of the jersey.
So if a player wears #4 there is a Rony Seikaly patch on the front.

I think we should put a patch on the jersey for anytime a player wears a jersey up in the rafters with that player’s name on the front of the jersey.

I like the patch idea, but I think if one player has a patch there's probably some uniform rule that all players have to have the same patch.

I like the patch idea, but I think if one player has a patch there's probably some uniform rule that all players have to have the same patch.
I know for football you can put patches.
Michigan did this for their retired jerseys to honor the players who worn them before.
0ap1000000239683.jpg

No one's touching 31 again

What do we think Baze, Carey, and Buddy will wear? I know it is a long ways away but still very curious. Saw that Carey wore 5 in high school, Buddy wore 14 and 35, and Baze has worn a multitude of different numbers. I think Carey will end up with 5, Baze could wear 1, and I have no idea for Buddy. Would love to hear other opinions on this
Ow9qE_s-200x150.gif

People worry/think about this stuff. Wow.

Haha I was merely asking if anyone had the insight track on it. They could wear 97,98,99 and I would not care! Worry seems a bit excessive doesn't it? ;)

I think you mean 53, 54, and 55.