Jim Boeheim, Daniel Baldwin to bartend at CNY restaurant tonight for charity | Syracusefan.com

Jim Boeheim, Daniel Baldwin to bartend at CNY restaurant tonight for charity

Hasn't Daniel Baldwin had issues with alcohol in the past? Seems like an interesting thing for him to participate in

"Is Alec Baldwin available to guest bartend at this charity event? OK, how about Billy? No? OK, is Stephen available? No? How about the Mom, Carol Baldwin? She seems nice. Ugh OK, Daniel it is."
At the end of the day even the 39th Baldwin brother is still a Baldwin.

Sounds like a great event...I dont think I could afford a drink at The Krebs, but I think having a drink and listening to Jim Boeheim, Daniel Baldwin, and the King of all junkyards carry on for a few hours would be pretty freakin cool

I attended the event. The place was packed. It was a great time for a great cause and I believe that around 16K was raised. Coach was very engaged with the attendees and Daniel Baldwin was a pleasure to speak with with towards the end of the evening.

So - does that mean that he needed to liquored up to be a pleasure to speak with?
Or that you did? Or both? ;)

I should have said "at the end of the event, around 8:30." Neither of us was liquored up.

Tough crowd.

Sam Malone pulled it off.
Wow Bayside, its been years since I remembered that show...thanks for the reminder on a classic...there were some funny, funny episodes...
D9466109-1589-483C-B58D-738E141686CD.gif