Jim Boeheim Fantasy Camp | Syracusefan.com

Jim Boeheim Fantasy Camp

Fantasy Feud

Walk On
Anyone have any info on this camp. Has anyone been? is is as good as advertised what were the highlights and the things you didn't enjoy.

Everyone I know who has gone there... has loved it. Mike Waters wrote some articles about it. They were all very positive. (I am too lazy to try to find them).

Didn't someone who posts here provide a breakdown of his (or maybe his friend's) experiences from last year? Someday, before my back and my knees prevent it, I will do this camp.

To all attending you must wear your basketball uniforms from when you were in high school. Short shorts, headbands, and Kurt Rambis glasses.

Funny. When I attended the Cuse hoops camp as a kid, my coach at the camp was Marty Headd. I wore rec-specs and was about 6-inches taller than everyone else. Marty called me, "Rambis". At the time, I was a big Danny Schayes fan but the specs turned me into Rambis.

Didn't someone who posts here provide a breakdown of his (or maybe his friend's) experiences from last year? Someday, before my back and my knees prevent it, I will do this camp.
Yes! That was me. My friend Gary went to the camp. For the most part, he really liked it and was glad he went. He was disappointed that some of the things that were advertised didn't happen. He can be a very particular man. His highlight was dunking on Hakim Warrick and then Hakim grabbing the rebound, racing back down court, and doing a REAL dunk! Ha ha! If you pm me, I can give you his email, but first I have to check that this would be okay. I think he would be fair in his assessment.

Anyone have any info on this camp. Has anyone been? is is as good as advertised what were the highlights and the things you didn't enjoy.
I have written to Gary this morning to ask him if he is willing to talk to any interested parties via email or phone about his experiences. I vaguely recall that he is out of town at the moment, which is not unusual. I will alert people as to what he replies, if you are still interested.

It sounds like a good time, but I don't need to attend a JB fantasy camp to be honest. I already know how to pick my nose in public.
Isn't Julie Jim's fantasy camp. Maybe he could teach a course on how middle aged geeks pick up hot women. Now that's a fantasy camp

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

Here we go. Just had to figure out which member to target my search on.

Fantasy camp write-up part 2
Gary wrote and said anyone who wants to talk to him, he will be happy to. He would prefer phone over email. PM me and I can give you his email address and phone number.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom