Jim Brown highlights | Syracusefan.com

Jim Brown highlights

SWC75

Bored Historian
There used to be a You-Tube clip of Jim Brown's pro highlights to the music of the Matrix. It was pretty cool. It dropped off You-Tube for copyright reasons. But I found this You-Tube clip - with an interesting commentary. They may have every touchdown he ever scored here. Watch and listen to that:

Then play it again with the sound muted and listen to the Matrix theme, (2-3 times):

The Matrix • Clubbed to Death • Rob Dougan

It's mesmerizing.

I wondered if this featured all 26 of Jim's pro touchdowns. It doesn't. I counted 76 plays which wound up in the end zone. One was a play against Colgate when he was at SU. One was a play where Jim passed for a score. At least a couple are duplicates - the same play form a different angle. Some of the plays that doesn't show Jim reaching the end zone may have been touchdowns. They just focused on how he got loose.

There used to be a You-Tube clip of Jim Brown's pro highlights to the music of the Matrix. It was pretty cool. It dropped off You-Tube for copyright reasons. But I found this You-Tube clip - with an interesting commentary. They may have every touchdown he ever scored here. Watch and listen to that:

Then play it again with the sound muted and listen to the Matrix theme, (2-3 times):

The Matrix • Clubbed to Death • Rob Dougan

It's mesmerizing.
Thanks for this. I'm glad I was able to watch Jim play. Because of Brown, I became a Cleveland Browns fan as a youngster.

He ran hard on every play. He never wanted to come out of a game. And never ran to the sidelines because he was tired, or afraid of being tackled. And Jim never wanted to show the other team that he may be injured. So after being tackled, he would always get up slowly.

Jim Brown and Ernie Davis in the same backfield for Cleveland would have been so much fun to watch.

R.I.P. Jim Brown
R.I.P. Ernie Davis

Thanks again for sharing the video.

Thanks for this. I'm glad I was able to watch Jim play. Because of Brown, I became a Cleveland Browns fan as a youngster.

He ran hard on every play. He never wanted to come out of a game. And never ran to the sidelines because he was tired, or afraid of being tackled. And Jim never wanted to show the other team that he may be injured. So after being tackled, he would always get up slowly.

Jim Brown and Ernie Davis in the same backfield for Cleveland would have been so much fun to watch.

R.I.P. Jim Brown
R.I.P. Ernie Davis

R.I.P. Jim Brown
R.I.P. Ernie Davis

Me too. Became a Cleveland Browns fan as a kid because of Jim Brown. Then became a Ravens fan when they moved to Baltimore. But that was because I lived in Northern Virginia and got seasons tickets. Still a Ravens fan now living in South Florida (except for Summers in Syracuse).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DolphinDad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom