Jim Tressel | Syracusefan.com

Jim Tressel

Hire him and set- up a tattoo for jerseys exchange program for the players.

He has a 5 year show cause penalty, right. Has the clock been ticking on that or does the clock not start ticking until he gets hired by an NCAA school. I never understood that part of it.

Hmm he's Youngstown University's president now. Strategic isn't it?

The ban stands until December 19, 2016; given past precedent, it will likely have the effect of blackballing Tressel from the coaching ranks until the 2017 season.

Hmm he's Youngstown University's president now. Strategic isn't it?

The ban stands until December 19, 2016; given past precedent, it will likely have the effect of blackballing Tressel from the coaching ranks until the 2017 season.

Penn State covered up the raping of 13 children and got let out of its penalties in two years. I'm sure we can get this taken care of.

If he gets hired, he has to sit first five games and bowl games

Hire him and set- up a tattoo for jerseys exchange program for the players.

He has a 5 year show cause penalty, right. Has the clock been ticking on that or does the clock not start ticking until he gets hired by an NCAA school. I never understood that part of it.

do you realize how many jersey's we have now...do you want the kids to look like freaks

Another year wasted.

We need to make this the dirtiest program in college football. Study SMU and learn from their mistakes.

you study SMU and I will study Oklahoma

Penn State covered up the raping of 13 children and got let out of its penalties in two years. I'm sure we can get this taken care of.

Amazing isn't it. Maybe "amazing" isn't the best word. What!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom