Jimmy Boeheim on ESPNU | Syracusefan.com

Jimmy Boeheim on ESPNU

orangedave

Starter
For those who haven't seen him play, young James Arthur Boeheim is on ESPNU right now as his Cornell team faces Harvard.
His uniform number is 3.

For those who haven't seen him play, young James Arthur Boeheim is on ESPNU right now as his Cornell team faces Harvard.
His uniform number is 3.
Is he having a good year?

That was a nice play to end the half......agree with the call. No foul!

He only played like 7-8 minutes a game ... Has upperclassmen ahead of him.

I'd expect to see improvement across the board next year.

It would be tough to have his percentages any worse.

Saying it was awful is just the truth.

Was he supposed to immediately contribute? He's a freshman at an Ivy, not a top 50 recruit at a high major.

So his percentages aren't awful? If they aren't awful, what would you consider awful? Just curious.

So his percentages aren't awful? If they aren't awful, what would you consider awful? Just curious.
You're right, he's had a statistically bad year, I just think that's normal for an average low major freshman.

You're right, he's had a statistically bad year, I just think that's normal for an average low major freshman.

Yeah -- not good but BJ Johnson's two years here were atrocious percentage-wise and he turned out to be pretty darn good. It's early for the younger JAB.

If normal is average I doubt that a 14% from 3 percentage is average for a ivy league freshman.

I'm not trashing the kid but he had an awful year.

Why did Boeheim give him the same middle name? Is that common when you name the kid after you? I guess Ive not given that much thought.

If normal is average I doubt that a 14% from 3 percentage is average for a ivy league freshman.

I'm not trashing the kid but he had an awful year.

6-38 from 3?... I feel like he hit a couple against us!

After work I ran into the mother of Jimmys roommate. Im hoping he calls her soon after a tough loss! Wish theyre was a way for Syracuse to re recruit out in Los Angles again. Very smart hoops fans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom