JJ Watt HS Highlights-2 star Recruit | Syracusefan.com

JJ Watt HS Highlights-2 star Recruit

It's fun when you start looking back at ratings. Jordy Nelson was a 2 star nr, Arian Foster was the lowest 3 star 5.5, and Demaryius Thomas wasn't much better at a 3 star 5.6 rating.

6'5 220lb DE I can see why he was a 2star. Not many athletes have the ability to put on 90lbs. That's hard work and dedication. It's impossible to quantify the heart and desire of an athlete, that's why JJ Watt is an outlier.

After watching his tape does anyone else see Jake Pickard? He has basically the same exact frame. JJ's HS highlights looks like he is a little more explosive. Everything will come down to heart and desire. JJ definitely did not have the repertoire of pass moves as he does today. Watt is known for his work ethic, we can only hope Jake has the same desire.

anomander said:
6'5 220lb DE I can see why he was a 2star. Not many athletes have the ability to put on 90lbs. That's hard work and dedication. It's impossible to quantify the heart and desire of an athlete, that's why JJ Watt is an outlier. After watching his tape does anyone else see Jake Pickard? He has basically the same exact frame. JJ's HS highlights looks like he is a little more explosive. Everything will come down to heart and desire. JJ definitely did not have the repertoire of pass moves as he does today. Watt is known for his work ethic, we can only hope Jake has the same desire.

Yea, but still...

6'5 220lb DE I can see why he was a 2star. Not many athletes have the ability to put on 90lbs. That's hard work and dedication. It's impossible to quantify the heart and desire of an athlete, that's why JJ Watt is an outlier.

After watching his tape does anyone else see Jake Pickard? He has basically the same exact frame. JJ's HS highlights looks like he is a little more explosive. Everything will come down to heart and desire. JJ definitely did not have the repertoire of pass moves as he does today. Watt is known for his work ethic, we can only hope Jake has the same desire.

And most likely some sort of PED use somewhere along the line. Being honest.