John Garcia Jr | Syracusefan.com

John Garcia Jr

Etancuse

Scout Team
Anyone else kinda feel sorry for him? I got rid of my premium but he seems to be posting a lot of articles. Talk about shitty timing...

About as sorry as I feel for Rutgers and UConn

C'mon now 79, he didn't go anything wrong. He walked into a buzz-saw. Bees, any chance he could become our writer? I still have my Scout premium membership, and his articles are legit.

He's writing and getting paid for it... No I don't feel sorry for him one bit.

mr.pink.jpg

Meant no malice, but he had to know he was joining a sinking (actually, deserted) ship. If he wanted writing experience, fine. But he had to know he wasn't going to be communicating with a multitude of fans.

He pumps out a lot, but not really informative. Hasn't done much with any content of kids looking at Syracuse who aren't committed. More or less stuff with committed players. Game recaps are nice, but nothing you don't get from the P-S or the majority of posters here. Nothing spectacular, but nothing that's been discouraging.

This is Rivals part 2, where they get a writer after everyone leaves. Which reminds me-Did we ever discuss why we ultimately decided to leave (other than the lack of content) at this time?

C'mon now 79, he didn't go anything wrong. He walked into a buzz-saw. Bees, any chance he could become our writer? I still have my Scout premium membership, and his articles are legit.
i agree with this...I still have premium there as well..

How about everyone that still has premium go over to tos and say hello... If Your paid up to date... make the man feel good
After all he is an SU alumni.... And one hell of a reporter!!!!

Bees said we'd have an update this week. Hopefully we can look forward to something in the near future.

Anyone else kinda feel sorry for him? I got rid of my premium but he seems to be posting a lot of articles. Talk about shitty timing...

My subscription runs out in November, but I stopped reading his stuff after a week or two. I felt everything that he put out there could be read on the Post-Stadard blogs and articles.

Has he gotten that much better?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom