John Gillon | Syracusefan.com

John Gillon

He has less turn overs in the season so far Than I have in the first hour of sleep

He has less turn overs in the season so far Than I have in the first hour of sleep
He's got less turnovers than I eat from Harrison's Bakery every time I'm back in Cuse.

But why do you think he's not scoring? He had a couple shots he didn't take. I don't want him to throw away his shot! (sorry)

His shot takes so long, unless he's wide open he's not going to get it off. Except that one game winner, he almost never takes a contested jumper.

I think the kid is being very patient in the half court...which is good considering how well White has been stroking it.

I'm watching the Clemson game again. I've been pausing every time Clemson scored a 3 to see where our defense broke down. Normally when we get a stop the top 2 guards are actively shifting one side to the other. This one sequence Gillon looked completely gassed and didn't make the shift. His body language showed him drooping his shoulders. I think Gillon is getting exhausted during the game and that's when we have lapses in our 3 point defense. Gillon did play 40 minutes. My hope is as the season goes on he keeps getting more endurance from all the conditioning.

And second time. Gillon is getting exhausted during the game. Playing the 2-3 zone takes insane amounts of conditioning to stay active the whole game.

Gillon had an amazing assist to Thompson. As he drove to the right of the lane he looked right and did bounce pass to Thompson on his left cutting down the lane for easy layup. It looked really sweet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom