John Wall | Syracusefan.com

John Wall

SoBeCuse

Living Legend
Really like watching his game now. Has become an absolute star. Sorry to the Knicks fans here. He almost outscored ALL of the guards on the Knicks tonight, lol.

I was at the game. The Knicks battled for 3 quarters but they are really hobbled especially at point guard. But Amare and Artest are far past their prime and they have some kid whose name I can't even pronounce in for Felton at the point. Kid had way too many turnovers. Wall KILLED the Knicks tonight. Knicks had no one who could guard him. Beal is very good too.

Wall is an enigma... he could do that every night ... and yet he seems to just take nights off on a team he has to be the primary producer every night.

Any point guard with a modicum of quickness will DESTROY the Knicks. NY has the worst group of point guards of any team in the entire NBA. One is fat, one is slow and the other is old. That position is singlehandedly sabotaging the season.

Really like watching his game now. Has become an absolute star. Sorry to the Knicks fans here. He almost outscored ALL of the guards on the Knicks tonight, lol.
The Wizards should give Wall and beal the rest of the year off. If they could get a top 3 pick and put randle/parker/wiggins with those 2 they are ready to roll for the next 10 years. But i think they are going to be a little too good to make that happen.

He had 37 last night I think.
The Wizards should give Wall and beal the rest of the year off. If they could get a top 3 pick and put randle/parker/wiggins with those 2 they are ready to roll for the next 10 years. But i think they are going to be a little too good to make that happen.

Agreed. He is so electric and unselfish now. Beal is becoming almost automatic from 3. You get one of those studs and they're set like you say. If that Czech kid can get better and they get more bench production then they will be tough to deal with.

Wall is an enigma... he could do that every night ... and yet he seems to just take nights off on a team he has to be the primary producer every night.

I don't know. Sure he could. But he's doing a great job of controlling games now and doing what he needs to do. Wizards have had tons of injuries as well and not much bench production. 19/9/5 is pretty solid. He still needs to shoot a little better, though. That would help his scoring.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom