Join Twitter Campaign to WLNYTV | Syracusefan.com

Join Twitter Campaign to WLNYTV

Madbiker

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Reg Season Rcd
HELP! The ACC Network affiliate in NYC is WLNY. According to their broadcast schedule they are not picking up Sunday's Syracuse vs Florida State game at 2 pm. Instead they are showing a rerun of an old movie. I have already contacted them to give them grief for not showing the game but that's one voice. If more people join in maybe that will change things. Twitter is @WLNYTV. This Raycom ACC network thing sucks. They have not shown several games in the NYC market this year. I would hope Dr. Gross might get involved in changing this for next year as it's kind of important that New York's college team have their games broadcast in NYC.

HELP! The ACC Network affiliate in NYC is WLNY. According to their broadcast schedule they are not picking up Sunday's Syracuse vs Florida State game at 2 pm. Instead they are showing a rerun of an old movie. I have already contacted them to give them grief for not showing the game but that's one voice. If more people join in maybe that will change things. Twitter is @WLNYTV. This Raycom ACC network thing sucks. They have not shown several games in the NYC market this year. I would hope Dr. Gross might get involved in changing this for next year as it's kind of important that New York's college team have their games broadcast in NYC.
I sympathize with your plight.
I wind up watching these games online.
But I had a nice laugh at the suggestion of SU caring about its NYC area fans and alumni.

Even SUNY Buffalo games are at least on the radio in NYC.

http://www.ubbulls.com/sports/fball/2013-14/releases/20130826yebgw1

Thanks for the info. I'll be in Jersey Sunday. I'll have to bring my AppleTV to watch the game. Gotta love our ACC TV deal.

Thanks for the info. I'll be in Jersey Sunday. I'll have to bring my AppleTV to watch the game. Gotta love our ACC TV deal.
dont bother.

its on.

at the end of the day, i think weve missed only 3. about the same as last year, maybe less.

I believe they are showing the game.

I will Join for sure. Anyone know what is going on with tonights game? Matt Sarz's website has the game listed being on msg plus2, but it isn't listed in the paper, or on the msg website.

dont bother.

its on.

at the end of the day, i think weve missed only 3. about the same as last year, maybe less.
Where did you see that it's on? The WLNY TV schedule lists a movie at 2pm on Sunday not the game.

Where did you see that it's on? The WLNY TV schedule lists a movie at 2pm on Sunday not the game.

The official WLNY site says it will show a movie but my on-screen guide says it will be the SU game and independent sites say the game will be on as well.

College Basketball : Syracuse at Florida State
LIVE

Watch Syracuse at Florida State on TV
  • Sun 3/9
  • 2:00pm-4:00pm
  • WLNYSD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics